Here's some of the feedback we incorporated:
- It should work on 800x600 without objects stepping all over each other.
- The redundancy of links has been minimized. The links under "View Your" have been integrated into the menus.
- Many of you said that FAQ search was something that you often used, and that locating the link only in the footer was an inconvenience. We didn't create a new menu for it, but we integrated FAQ search into the global search box a few weeks ago.
- Many of you said that you really missed having the friends filter readily available, so we added that to the Friends menu.
- The pencil is back! YAY. Removing the pencil was always intended to be temporary because we wanted to fit in the feedback link, but so many of you were worried about the pencil, and we were really moved. :)
- As for the looks, there were a lot of differing opinions,. Some people loved it. Others hated it. The text is too big. The text is too small. It's too blue. It's not nearly blue enough. WTF Arial?!! Eek. We took a shot at making some improvements. Hopefully, it doesn't turn you into stone when you look at it.
If you want to turn it on, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Browse Option, then click on the Beta Nav thumbnail.
Oh, and don't forget to help us give it a better name. :)